Local SEO is essential for any business especially when targeting local customers.
This is even more important if you have a store which customers can visit. Whether you’re a small concern or a multi-location company, your business can grow and attract more customers using local SEO strategies.
Local SEO is definitely an effective way to market your business online. It will help you promote your business and its products or services to local customers when they are searching online. Getting your business listed on directories such as Superpages, Yelp, Foursquare or Yellowbook, is a great place to get started with local SEO. Localised content on your website including online reviews and other strategies is also a great way to gain distinct advantage over your competitors.
Don’t miss out on business
Millions of customers use local search every day to find what they are after in their area. Increase your chances of getting found by these potential customers by working with a local reputable SEO company. Specialists offer a targeted online marketing approach which will help your business gain a respectable footing on:-
- Search engines
- Digital marketing platforms
Get seen by potential customers on their terms. As a business owner think carefully about using local SEO methods to help gain an advantage over other local businesses. Here are ten reasons how local SEO services can help your business attract new customers:-
- Local search marketing is highly targeted and timely
- Local customers are turning to the internet in increasing numbers to find local businesses on desktops and mobiles
- The mobile internet is growing
- Local SEO has higher conversion levels compared to other local advertising channels
- To date only 44% of businesses have claimed their Google My Business listing
- Only around 20% of adults get news from printed newspapers
- Many of the best local SEO opportunities are free
- More local customers than ever before now rely on the internet to find out information about your business
- Around 88% of local consumers trust online business reviews
- Expect a great return on your investment
A few tasks/techniques you can carry out
Don’t worry, you don’t have to have a good understanding of SEO and its algorithm to improve your online business presence. There are a few tasks/techniques that anyone can carry out. If you’re wondering where to start, here are three straightforward ideas to kick off your local SEO campaign:-
- Google My Business, Claim and Optimise – this is free to do, what’s more you can get incredible exposure if you optimise enough to show up in Google’s three-pack.
- Title and meta description tags still matter – think of title and meta description tags as mini ads which need to be carefully crafted. These HTML elements can be customised to reflect the content of your webpage.
- Online reviews – businesses large and small are finally starting to realise the importance of online reviews from their customers. Recent surveys have highlighted that approximately 84% of people trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
Latest posts by Neil Capstick (see all)
- Gain an Advantage Over Your Competitors With Local SEO - December 13, 2017
- Making the Most Out of Your Blog - July 27, 2017
- The Importance of Making a Good First Impression on Social Media - July 13, 2017